Tea & Wisdom, Material Treasures & Ethereal Pleasures
Mediumship: An Introductory Guide to Developing Spiritual Awareness and Intuition (Paperback)
The function of a medium is to be a conduit between this life and the afterlife or the spirit world. Every medium is intuitive or psychic, but not every psychic is a medium.
This book explores:
- How to still the mind to enable spirits to communicate with you
- Sitting in the power and opening up to authentic messages
- Working with the aura and reading the signs and symbols that surround people
- Connecting to your spirit guide and learning their signature or calling card
- The three faculties of mediumship: clairvoyance, clairaudience and clairsentience
- How to set up a home circle and work with others
... and much more
The Hay House Basics series features world-class experts sharing their knowledge on the topics that matter most for improving your life.
About the Author
Gordon Smith is an astoundingly accurate medium renowned for his ability to give exact names of people, places, and even street names relevant to a person's life. Gordon travels around the world demonstrating his abilities, offering healing and comfort to thousands of people. His extraordinary skills have attracted the attention of university scientists researching psychic phenomena, as well as countless journalists and documentary producers. www.gordonsmithmedium.com